We are excited to introduce our electric bike rentals and tours. Explore Atlanta while you effortlessly cycle to see the city’s most beautiful sights on our Pedego brand electric bikes. Travel through many of the historic neighborhoods, off-the-beaten paths, and explore the new Atlanta Beltline. See places off limits to the average tour vehicle, and give yourself your own authentic Atlanta experience.
This activity is great for both individuals and group outings. Our ebikes can travel 25 miles on a single charge and go up to 20 mph. No need to hassle with parking; just lock up at your destination and go.
Ebiking is no different than riding a regular bike, except Pedaling is an option! Our rentals include a lock, map, safety lights, and helmets (but you are of course welcome to bring your own). All guests must know how to confidently ride a bike & be 16+ years old.
ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS:
Electric Bike Rentals MUST be reserved in advance and are only available using our contact form (see instructions below).
- Rentals are based on a $18/hour rate (2 hour minimum)
- Bike rentals can be picked up between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. All bikes must be returned by 5:00 pm.
- Bike, helmet, map and lock included
ELECTRIC BIKE TOURS:
Electric Bike Tour Requests MUST be reserved in advance and are only available using our contact form (see instructions below).
- Tours are $65/person
- Our tours begin at 12:00pm and are 2.5 – 3 hours in length and cover over up to 18 miles of the city. All tours will begin from our office.
- Highlights along the tour route will include: Centennial Olympic Park, Downtown sports arenas, Martin Luther King Historic Site, Inman Park, the Atlanta Beltline, Piedmont Park, Midtown Atlanta, Woodruff Arts Center, Margaret Mitchell House, Georgia Institute of Technology and much more!
- Bike, helmet and lock included
NOTE: IF you are 5 foot 4 or under, PLEASE note your need for a smaller ebike within the notes field on the reservation form.
READY TO BOOK?
For both rentals and tours, please fill out our contact form below with the following information and a representative will be in touch with you to discuss your request. You can also call us at 404-893-4372 for additional information.