Our team is excited to welcome you back. We do not have any way to predict the future, but every effort has been made to provide an environment where government COVID-19 guidelines have been met, and our team is ready to greet and entertain you. Please carefully consider your personal health factors when making a decision to take a tour.
What we encourage you to do:
- Bring a mask
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
We will look forward to seeing you whenever it is right for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are you screening employees?
We have a set screening protocol for all employees. Any employee who feels ill or demonstrates COVID symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to enter any facilities or work their shift. All of our guides are provided with masks and are required to wear them whenever they are within 6’ of any other person.
Will masks be required?
Masks are required to be worn by our staff and guests are encouraged to wear a mask at all times. Masks WILL NOT be provided by ATL-Cruzers.
How are you cleaning/sanitizing the equipment?
- All Car tours will be open air. Doors will be removed, unless inclement weather is forecasted. Tours will operate rain or shine.
- Cars are disinfected before every tour, focusing on seats, both front and back, and dashboards. Wipes will be provided on each car.
- Segways are disinfected before every tour, focusing on handlebars, storage bags and fenders.
- Guides and Guests are required to bring and wear masks for all tours.
- Helmets are disinfected before and after use and guests are more than welcome to bring their own.
- Recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and snacks.
- Guests should bring disinfectant wipes. Guides will also carry wipes throughout the duration of the tour.
- Our tour cannot completely avoid areas where the public may gather, but we have altered the route and normal stops to avoid areas of heavy congestion.
How will you enforce social distancing?
Car Tours: Tours will be booked first come, first serve. All tours will be a private experience for that group. We have removed all doors and each tour will be an open-air experience.
Groups can purchase a full car buyout at a discounted price.
Segway Tours: Guides will manage guest interaction while riding and at designated stops to ensure the 6 foot rule.
How will you handle groups and charters?
Groups and charters will be available but will be subject to the limitations required by the Governor’s declaration including social distancing protocols.