PRIVATE GROUP TOURS ARE PERFECT FOR:
PRIVATE GROUP TOURS
Private group tours can be one of our current daily tours, reserved specifically for your group. Additionally, we offer the following private tours for group outings:
- Atlanta Food Tour – 3 hour tour includes 5 stops for tastings in 4-5 different neighborhoods of the city.
- Atlanta Happy Hour Tour – Experience our drinking culture on a 3 hour tour including distilleries, brewpubs, and local cocktail spots along the way.
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and ATL-Cruzers.
- We do not offer adolescent and/or children tickets for Private Group Tours
- Each tour highlights history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
- Private Group Tours are held rain or shine.
- Private and custom group tours are sold on a flat fee basis
- Tour guide(s) gratuity fee of 18% will be added to the total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s)
- Purchased within 14 days of the event date:
- Full payment made by credit card is required immediately to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s)
- Purchased 15+ days before event date:
- A 50% deposit (25% non-refundable) is required to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s). A deposit made by credit card will hold the date immediately. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the tour.
- No refunds or exchanges for no-shows
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR PRICING
- Private group tour tickets are sold as follows: Segway tours ($75/person), Electric Car Tour ($100/hour), Food Tours ($75+/person depending on tour). A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 14 days from agreed tour date require a 50% deposit paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 14 days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Ready to book an event?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form. Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form located to the right, a representative will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.