Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Shuttle Services


We have 8 vehicles in our fleet.


All of our cars are 6-Seater electric vehicles, seating 1 driver and 5 guests.


Holding up to 5 guests per car, we are able to fill that void that larger buses cannot.  Cars can be open air or enclosed with hard doors.  Rates start at $75/hour per car.

Our service is available up to a 5 mile radius from Downtown Atlanta and prices do not include tax unless specified. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due at signing of contract  and the remaining 80% is due two weeks prior to the event.

Please click on the link below and fill out form immediately to receive a written quote. If you cannot access the form from the link, please send an e-mail to [email protected]

Shuttle Services

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • description and length of event
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.